POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : render farm : Re: render farm Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render farm
From: Nathan Letwory
Date: 28 Feb 2003 04:15:40
Message: <3e5f28bc$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:
> Ian <pov### [at] nebulouscorecom> wrote in
> news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

Nice projects. I really should delve into them more. I also have
recently been thinking about this, and I thought that maybe it could be
interesting also to look into clustering techniques like Mosix and
OpenMosix. It would be nice if a frame could be divided. Yes, I am aware
of several problems related to this (radiosity, etc.), but I thought
that for instance current projects with Mosix like netram would be helpful.

I don't know how it could apply to PoV-ray (haven't really read the
sources yet), but maybe someone knows more about this and can say
something about it...

Just a thought.

-Nathan