POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Testing 1..2..3 (100k) : Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k)
From: Apache
Date: 27 Feb 2003 12:39:31
Message: <3e5e4d53@news.povray.org>
same here. And I'm VERY sure my monitor is perfectly all right. I have
changes settings all the way around, different color "temperatures" and what
else my CTX "Ultra Screen" holy monitor (hahahahah) supports. I have *never*
had any color issues on this electron cannon...... And if something is
wrong, I should have other issues too. And the color shifts are left-right
oriented and scale with the image, so it's defenatly in the pixel colors....
let me tell you some rgb values: the left (reddish) has #ad786a (or cmyk
30%, 55%, 55% and 7%) and the right (greenish) part has #6f9878 (or cmyk
60%, 25%, 61% and 4%).

Hey, Graphicus, what's going on here? Did you render something with POV-Ray
and postprocessed it some way just to freak us out? :P
Just three ways to get to this picture: no POV-Ray involved whatsoever,
POV-Ray rendering with postprocessing, pure POV-Ray material. If it's the
third one, could you please tell us how you did that color shifting!?

Regards,
Apache