POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Testing 1..2..3 (100k) : Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k)
From: Ive
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:17:08
Message: <3e5e2bf4@news.povray.org>
> I see them as well with Picture publisher8 and ACDsee, though less
> saturated.

Hey you guys make me crazy. I was already in fear to be color blind
but sorry, there are defenetely no color artefacts. If you see something
in the original image you really should adjust your crappy monitor because
its red, green and blue cathod ray tubes are no longer in focus (some
monitors have a little screw on the back side to adjust this convergence
error).
And if you blow up the thing by using a resampling filter, those color
shifts are typical artefacts produced by crappy software.

Attached is the blown up version WITHOUT resampling filter, so where
are your blue pixels?

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: