POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) : RE: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 26 Feb 2003 20:14:56
Message: <3e5d6690@news.povray.org>

web.3e5bebe1d5e89588978071460@news.povray.org...
> Wow. Thank you very much Txemi! It's always a pleasure to hear from you.
> Looking forward to seeing your IRTC entry... you know, I'm a great fan of
> Leonardo :-)

Right now, the txt, zip and jpg files are travelling thru'
optical wires bellow the Atlantic Ocean to reach
the IRTC server. :-)

I hope you like the image. I have not included Ludovico nor Leonardo,
but he is present everywhere... I think. Lets see.

Well, it seems the transmission is complete.
Time to go to bed.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com