POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 26 Feb 2003 19:01:56
Message: <3e5d5574@news.povray.org>
> > One possible workaround is to union your Isosurface object
> > with a CSGcode object(separate plugin)....
>
> oh is it an existing plugin? where is it available?
It can be found at http://ca.geocities.com/morayplugin/
Originally I couldn't find a reason for someone to use the plugin, it never
occurred to me that I might need to #undef a function :-)
I will send the file over to Andre de Leiradella so he can include it with
the other fullmoon plugins.

> > > BTW could anybody develop a mesh display ...
> > This will forever remain beyond my abilities.
> >

> I wrote "anybody" :-)
 :-)

You also wrote in moray.binaries.
>Oh I forgot!
>Is it possible to add a Isosurface settings fold button as for many
objects?
>please :-p
>Marc
I'm not sure what the question is.
I think your saying the plugin takes up lots of room, and it's annoying to
continuously click and drag up/down to see all the parts. Unfortunately
Fullmoon doesn't offer a way to collapse some of the controls.
At least I think it's annoying, and I try to make my plugins small.

Stephen