POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Testing 1..2..3 (100k) : Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing 1..2..3 (100k)
From: Apache
Date: 26 Feb 2003 17:25:41
Message: <3e5d3ee5@news.povray.org>
I can see those artifacts even without blowing up anything. I'm using
Outlook Express and can see the image inline in the post. I blew up the
image just to show it. I just did the same thing in Photoshop in Lab mode
and I can still see the color shifting. *If* there are any artifacts it
would be the jpeg compression artifacts, but I have never experienced this
kind of complementing red-green color effects. I'm still very suspicious
that this is not a POV-Ray image, although it is really pretty! And wow.....
if it really *is* done with POV-Ray, I'm absolutely stunned because it looks
so real...!