POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - As of 24-02-03 : Re: Worldbowl - As of 24-02-03 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worldbowl - As of 24-02-03
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 24 Feb 2003 18:17:24
Message: <3e5aa804@news.povray.org>
I know. I'd lose those nice light-/shadowbeams,
though I've still got to run the arealight through the
media to get the shadows of the clouds. Kinda
difficult, I guess, and probably really intensive to
trace... Got to make some trials, but I'm stuck at the
table for now, and then want to work on the texture
for the window-frame.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde