POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) : Re: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 24 Feb 2003 16:46:44
Message: <3e5a92c4$1@news.povray.org>
!?! 8o))  Wow, time for some action.. hehe.. These kind of pictures are the
reason I love this group. Once again you've done a really great work! The
modelling is superb, and you know how to render it too. I can't WAIT to see
the final result. (this one is too grainy for my taste, btw).

In terms of modelling, I even think you've surpassed your own record.

Best regards,
Hugo