POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:33:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 24 Feb 2003 02:11:50
Message: <3e59c5b6@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Your plugin is very usefull, and your updates look like a real improvement
for user friendlyness :-)

Now, I often use several similar isosurfaces using the same functions.
POV returns an error message that I may not declare twice the same function.
To fix that issue, I rename my functions for different isosurfaces.
But a "Undefine all declared functions" option check box could be easier
don't you think so?

Or maybe there is a turnaround I didn't think of.

BTW could anybody develop a mesh display (with variable details level
setting) of the isosurface with, maybe a conversion to mesh, usefull for
fast test renders, no?

Cheers
Marc