POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) : Re: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Range Rover replica WIP (208 KB)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 23 Feb 2003 17:13:47
Message: <3e59479b$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, looks great, Jonathan. And you made this without the help of a modeling
program?
Also, I found it a little amusing that you actually added noise to the image
:) That kind of noise is an artifact of the monte carlo rendering process
used in Arnold.. but it looks good in these kinds if pictures!

George