POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB) : Re: Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 Feb 2003 05:55:19
Message: <3e54b417@news.povray.org>
I've got an include which could be suited for the job:
the IO-Macros, which you can find on my homepage.
They'll at least write an array (any 5-dimensional) to
disk and may load it. But they may not be what you want,
still you might want to have a look at those for input-output
"examples".

Regards,Tim

--
Tim Nikias