POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need Advice the Sequel : Re: Need Advice the Sequel Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Advice the Sequel
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 19 Feb 2003 14:14:31
Message: <3e53d797$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your Help.

>but the cross section shouldn't extend all the way to the tip of the
blade...

You're definitely right, but I made this little study because I had that
silly idea that a blade is nothing else than a dome squizzed in one
direction and elongated in another one, so it went out not so bad and with
very few efforts, and working more on it would mean a lot of work that my
wife is not prepared to support ;-).

Thanks again

Philippe