POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Nebula flight v1, small preview (DivX 5.02) : Re: Nebula flight v1, small preview (DivX 5.02) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nebula flight v1, small preview (DivX 5.02)
From: Tek
Date: 19 Feb 2003 04:06:52
Message: <3e53492c@news.povray.org>
"Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message
> Yes, I like very much!
> I'm dying for the code... ;)

The source is in p.b.s-f

> This might be ideal for a fly-through-clouds sequence (if it's not too
> slow).

Well it is very slow, but it looks so nice that I'm probably going to work
it into the irtc entry I'm working on :)

> Are you going to render it at a bigger size? Perhaps some people here
> could help with render capacity.

Well it's been rendering since monday at 320x240 (not very big, but it's
taking 20 minutes per frame on my slow machine!). It's nearly finished now,
hopefully I'll post it tonight.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com