POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment : Re: Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Feb 2003 06:41:44
Message: <3e521bf8@news.povray.org>
I've written that system already with POV-SDL some
time ago, but never managed to clean the code and
make it available to public. The nice thing about it
is its in-between-steps. I've set up some animations
on my homepage, look under Animations.

But how did you process the points for the connections
with cylinders?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde