POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nebula media : Nebula media Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Nebula media
From: Tek
Date: 18 Feb 2003 04:05:21
Message: <3e51f751@news.povray.org>
This would have been a friday abstract, only I kept tweaking the effect
until today! :)

It's just some multi-coloured media in purple and yellow, with extinction
set to 1 so all the shadows go green and blue. The density is a tubulent
spherical pattern with granite. It took 2 hours 20 minutes to render, on a
2GHz P4 at 1280x1024. I'm now rendering an animation of the camera flying
through it, though it's taking 20 minutes per frame! So I'll post it to
p.b.a later in the week.

I like the way it looks, it seems almost painted, because of how it swirls
round... Anyway it's my new backdrop :)

Questions? Comments?
--
Tek