POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP) : Re: Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP)
From: Slashdolt
Date: 13 Feb 2003 23:16:27
Message: <3e4c6d9b@news.povray.org>
> After all, I do know that I don't have to use any suggestion I don't want
> to, its my picture, its all mine! >:-)

*lol*

No, all of you must succumb to my evil intellectually superior ideas.  Throw
all of your ideas away!  Only mine are valid!  ;-)

Actually, I often feel apologetic when critiquing anything anyone does.
Since I'm still relatively new to this, I'll freely give my opinions, but
sometimes _I'm_ not even sure if what I'm saying is a load of @$#*.  Also, I
really haven't posted very much in terms of images I've created, so no one
really has anything to judge me by...  yet...  In about 3 weeks, everyone
will get a chance (IRTC).  Perhaps I just want everyone to be nice to me...
hehe

--
Slash