POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP) : Re: Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media effects... (Worldbowl 2003 WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Feb 2003 08:44:54
Message: <3e4ba156@news.povray.org>
> The same holds for me: Just ideas. It's your picture and you already did
> a great job. If you don't like my ideas, simply disregard them. I won't
> be offended in any way.

:-)

You guys are really trying not to get crossed with someone, aren't cha?
I like getting feedback, and I like to comment on it from my side, in order
to get people acquainted with what I'm thinking of the image, so that they
might come up with an idea that enhances the image in their as well as
in my perspective of the image... Wups, long sentence there...

So, suggestions are always welcome, and discussing them should always
be an option, IMHO. I think all participants gain something that way.

After all, I do know that I don't have to use any suggestion I don't want
to, its my picture, its all mine! >:-)
Still, some spark new ideas, and these I might use. You've still helped me then.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias