POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) : Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fish glass [WIP] (JPG 22KB)
From: Dirk "DIRKO" Legler
Date: 12 Feb 2003 16:39:05
Message: <3e4abef9@news.povray.org>
I rendered the scene at 1024*768, AA 0.3 in MegaPOV 1.0, this time with
photons enabled, and it took 56min 26sec to render..
In the resulting picture, there are some white or light grey dots in the
usually grey background. Shall I increase the density of photons or decrease
it or how can I get rid of these dots?
I noticed that I didn't use "collect off" in the glass object. Could this be
the reason for the long rendering time and the dots?

DIRKO