POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new animations on line : Re: new animations on line Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new animations on line
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 11 Feb 2003 19:47:16
Message: <3e499994$1@news.povray.org>
Well I don't really have any interest in distributing this stuff over the
Web, so I haven't explored all the options in any of the encoders. - I just
put up the links and mentioned it here so the Group could have a look.
Mostly the stuff goes out on DV or DVD. Maybe in a few years the whole
compression discussion will be moot!
D.