POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Your model of an existing image. What to do...? : Re: Your model of an existing image. What to do...? Server Time
14 Jun 2024 10:55:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your model of an existing image. What to do...?
From: St
Date: 11 Feb 2003 16:33:02
Message: <3e496c0e@news.povray.org>
Yes, thanks all. I think I'll go ahead with the link thing anyway.
It's a great piece of 'old technology' imo*, and I think I've got it
right. I'm a little more concerned with the background at the moment,
so look out for the image in .pbi... Coming your way soon!  ;)

 *Actually, I'll be surprised if someone else hasn't done this too...

    Heh. We'll see...

    ~Steve~