POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Dominos without MechSim (0/2) : Re: Dominos without MechSim (0/2) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dominos without MechSim (0/2)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 11 Feb 2003 10:12:34
Message: <3e4912e2$1@news.povray.org>
> Which leads to question: did you solve the problem or did you
> create a work-around ?

It's not a work around, but the logical way to work for a coder. I admit
there are situations where I'd like a real time preview that responds to
movements of the mouse, for example. A graphical interface would be very
helpful, sometimes. But so far, that means I would have to switch entirely
to work within a triangle based application, using POV merely as a renderer
(unless I find a better choice, that are easier integrated in that
application), thereby giving up lots of POV facilities... I like to code;
this is usually more fun, and easier for me than working with programs like
3dsmax, rhino, maya, etc..

Regards,
Hugo