POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lion WIP : Lion WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Lion WIP
From: Doctor John
Date: 11 Feb 2003 08:10:17
Message: <3e48f639@news.povray.org>
Just a quick preview of some of the texture and normal changes I've made.

As usual constructive comments welcome

BTW I'm aware that the pigment_map on the red parts needs scaling down, but
I couldn't see it properly until I got to work (my monitor is definitely due
for replacement)

BTW2 Complaints about the design should be addressed to Foster, Rastrick &
Company Ltd. This model was based on a litho (c. 1830) which illustrated an
old article about them.

John
--
Run Fast