POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new animations on line : Re: new animations on line Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new animations on line
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 11 Feb 2003 07:44:22
Message: <3e48f026$1@news.povray.org>
They look very interesting, I would love to download them. But
Realplayer..... no... I have it (although I also have averse feelings to it)
but my connection is not fast enough, and when I scroll back to see
something that was already downloaded, it tries to download it again.. That
way, I just won't be able to play the file.. I tried to download to my
harddisk but it doesn't work. Maybe it would be possible with a download
manager, but I don't have one.

Regards,
Hugo