POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sub-orbital lifting platform- WIP : Re: Sub-orbital lifting platform- WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sub-orbital lifting platform- WIP
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 11 Feb 2003 00:19:23
Message: <3e4887db$1@news.povray.org>
The cloud maps might be a good idea.  I wasn't going to put any images in it
though- half the fun is creating it from pure numbers and algorithms, you know.
I can tell this is going to be fun anyway, and the image is developing pretty
nicely.  Thanks for the helpful comments.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip