POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : something : Re: something Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: something
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 Feb 2003 09:47:39
Message: <3e47bb8b$1@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> i don't know what it is, but I know I did it with POV-Ray :)

    It's a media slicer:

    "Is your media still in one solid piece and you want it to be sliced?
Get the Apache Media Slicer. It dices... it slices... it makes real 3d
chunks of media from your virtual haze."

    It's a Dyson Sphere:

    "As we approached the Dyson Sphere it became obvious that what we had
thought must be the final construction phase was actually a finished
product. They had purposely left open areas in their sphere for reasons we
could only guess at. The methodology was even more of a mystery, how were
the separate pieces held in orbit and in relationship to each other?"

---