POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Out of reach : Re: Out of reach Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of reach
From: Rune
Date: 8 Feb 2003 21:42:44
Message: <3e45c024@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> I know those times pretty well, as you can easily
> read within the images of my last two years

Yeah, I know. I always regarded you as being emotional in that same way,
and I think we have some things in common...

> and they'll pass.

But that's the funny thing! I *know* they'll pass. My logic and common
sense tells me so. However, feelings are not controlled by logic... They
are not there to make sense, they just are. That is what makes them
difficult to deal with, and it is also what makes them beautiful.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)