POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Out of reach : Re: Out of reach Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of reach
From: St
Date: 8 Feb 2003 20:31:23
Message: <3e45af6b@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message

    (Rune, you haven't done anything. As an old timer that's 'nearly'
as old as Ken and Bill with 'nearly' enough wisdom in me (and a few
more teeth! ;)  I would suggest that you just leeeeet it goooo, and
ignore any derogatory remarks. Just rise above it mate.)

  Fantastic image though! Good idea. Really clean and sharp, but to
the point.   :)

   How did you get the shape of the heart like it is, nice and
rounded?

   ~Steve~