POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.] : Re: Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.]
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 7 Feb 2003 11:56:48
Message: <3e43e550@news.povray.org>
I've "published" some of my IRTC-entries here,
even in their final state. I interpret the rules that you
may not create an image, and at some point,
submit it when the topic fits. Since you're image was
made for the IRTC, it is just obvious that you would
be asking for advice in these forums.

To be precise: "Iced Land" and "2 Lonely" were both
posted here in their finished version (although I'm not
100% sure bout 2 Lonely), and no one complained.
There was one response who said that my image didn't have
the same impact when he viewed it in the IRTC, so that
might be a disadvantage... :-)

Anyways, posting and asking for comments is something entirely
different than publishing, and I suspect the IRTC guys won't
take offense for that.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde