POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ground effect : Ground effect Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Ground effect
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 5 Feb 2003 23:15:57
Message: <3e41e17d@news.povray.org>
I can never remember if it is effect or affect but anyway ere is yet another
design of mine. This one was changed a bit from my original sketches. I
redesigned while I built because I could see better in 3D.

After watching Starwars Phantom and the pod races I decided to make somthing
that would come close to that. Well here it is. Any basic design would work.
This will not fly above the ground efects zone. The faster it is flown the
strong it stays in that zone.

Boy am I having fun. But I bet you all will get tired of these things.
--
Mike Williams

home.quixnet.net/~m1j
IBO#770070