POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip - thesis : wip - thesis Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  wip - thesis
From: paul jones
Date: 4 Feb 2003 21:47:01
Message: <3e407b25@news.povray.org>
Here is a WIP I am working on. This is going to be a scene depicting one of
the major troubles all organic chemists face, the impure compound.

Anyway, this was rendered at 1280x1024 with photons. rendered time ~ 30 min
on P4 2.4GHz laptop.

The lamp is based on one I got from IKEA.

Most of the objects are just initial placments, as I add things, I will
better organize them.

The texture on the floor is a dummy texture.

-paul

--

Paul Daniel Jones

Post a reply to this message