POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MR Scan Rendering [10k jpg] : Re: MR Scan Rendering [+36k jpg] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MR Scan Rendering [+36k jpg]
From: A J Le Couteur Bisson
Date: 3 Feb 2003 09:04:01
Message: <3e3e76d1@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> A J Le Couteur Bisson wrote:
> > Enjoy, (if you like this sort of thing!)
>
> You have *got* to animate this :)

I can see it now, the head rotating and the sectioning plane static.....

I have a web-site (currently suffering from 5 years neglect!) which I am
revamping at this very
moment (so it will be ready in 5 yrs time :)
I am including a POVRay section so I will put the df3 files and the Marching
Cubes code there
along with some images.

Its www.abisson.co.uk but I really wouldn't bother at the mo unless you are
interested in my own
'Aurora raytracer classes for C++' and even these will have minor updates.
Check it in a week or two.

Andy