POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ship : Re: Ship Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ship
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 3 Feb 2003 00:55:41
Message: <3e3e045d@news.povray.org>
Never really thought about what it was made of. The brown was just a neutral
color. Something other than the typical.

It seems too sleek for Dagaba. With the engine concept it would not work on
Tatooin either. Water would be too expensive.

The pods that encompass the engines are fuel tanks holding the water.

"Christopher Endsley" <end### [at] yokutscsustanedu> wrote in message
> Micheal (Mike) Williams wrote:
>
> > More playing around with Rhino and povray and HDRI.
> >
> > Another old model from Truespace redone in Rhino and povray. Only the
> > brown parts and the one gray part behind the cockpit are from Rhino. The
> > rest is povray objects.
> >
> > The white exhaust is based on an engine design I am working on.
Basically