POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mechism Problems : Re: Mechism Problems Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mechism Problems
From: Aaron
Date: 2 Feb 2003 16:13:17
Message: <3e3d89ed@news.povray.org>
If you watch carefully the fourth Domino is actually very slightly affected
by the third before the second one knocks it over.

Another thing I note that in your anim the Domino's are flexible... where as
in real life they aren't, well none I've seen are.  :)  I'm not sure about
Megapov or the mechsim part but I assume you can set the HARDNESS of an
object?

> OK, I've been trying out the Mechsim part of Megapov, and I'm running
> into problems.  Could anyone explain why the fourth domino is
> "transparent" to the one that should push it over, but everything else
> works?  Here's the topology block I'm using:

---