POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Boat05 (63 Kb) : RE: WIP Boat05 (63 Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Boat05 (63 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Feb 2003 10:48:24
Message: <3e3d3dc8@news.povray.org>

109### [at] 3-enet...
> The bit where your hands go on the crank should be encased in a freely
> rotating cylinder so that your hands don't get blisters.

Good point. I'll add two wooden cylinders for that.
Thank you for the tip.

> I assume it is hand cranked by two people that face each other with a
third
> person as rudder man.

You are right.

> The chair at the front is for a passenger?

The chair at the front is for the Duke of Milan, who was
Leonardo's patron. In my scene Leo wants to sell the
boat to the Duke as a racing boat.

> What about some poser people?.

In the final image there will be some poser people
(at least Leonardo and the Duke), but I want to
do the costumes in Hamapatch, so maybe in the
end I'll only use heads and hands from poser.
(I haven't found free costumes for a renaissance
look).

Thank you for your comments.
Bye.

Txemi Jendrix