POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Boat05 (63 Kb) : RE: WIP Boat05 (63 Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Boat05 (63 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Feb 2003 10:31:08
Message: <3e3d39bc@news.povray.org>

> That's really good. Shouldn't the chair be facing the other way?

Thank you.
I think the chair's position is correct since it's facing the direction of
the
movement. It's supposed to be the seat of Mr. Ludovico Sforza, Duke
of Milan. So I think he should be facing forward, seeing only the
landscape, and not the sailors sweating (though I'm sure it'd be
interesting see the sailors faces trying to move this mechanism ;-).
If there is another reason why the chair should be facing the other way,
please let me know.
Bye.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com