POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Tea Pot : Re: Old Tea Pot Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Tea Pot
From: Kzerphii Toomk
Date: 1 Feb 2003 17:00:33
Message: <3e3c4381@news.povray.org>
I don't know the professionals packages as 3ds,
maya, Cinema 4d...etc (a little bit too expensives...;-))

But I use Moray 3.2 (press edition), Amorphium 1.0,
Amapi 4, Blender (difficult at begin), GMax, Hamapatch
(to model), Vue d'Esprit 1.2, Poser 3...etc

Amorphium is more easy to model intuitivelley ("intuitivement"
in french), visually. But Moray is the easyest in general.
I'm waiting 3.5 to buy it. Too many bugs with Amapi.
Hamapatch easy too.

Amorphium 1.0 has a renderer. I don't use it. I prefer PovRay 3.1.
Not time enough to use PovRay 3.5 or Megapov (and program)... :-(

KT (France)