POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loss of colour in shadow when using photons. - a02a_1xb2.png : Loss of colour in shadow when using photons. - a02a_1xb2.png Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Loss of colour in shadow when using photons. - a02a_1xb2.png
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 12 Nov 2004 14:28:26
Message: <3e3ap01h85jqi56g3pvqqcfierr3ktqear@4ax.com>
I do like a wee dram but I noticed that when I turned on photons the
whisky colour of the shadow went. I have posted an almost minimal
scene below in p.g. It was modelled in Moray for those of you that
don't recognise the coordinate system.
The leftmost glass has photons {pass_through} to simulate not using
photons.
Any help appreciated.

Regards
        Stephen