POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car with detail and HDRI : Re: Car with detail and HDRI Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:30:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car with detail and HDRI
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 30 Jan 2003 07:13:23
Message: <3e3916e3@news.povray.org>
Really cool!  :o)  Quite imaginative.  I like the plastic look, if that does
look anything like plastic.

I have no idea how you or anyone else are able to use Rhino to do this kind
of modelling. To me, the interface of Rhino is useless.

The white lights in front of the car are not "lit" because there are no
glowing effect and I would prefer a visible interior behind the glass..
whatever.

Apart fromt this ...it's just great!

Regards,
Hugo