POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car with detail and HDRI : Re: Car with detail and HDRI Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car with detail and HDRI
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 29 Jan 2003 23:57:30
Message: <3e38b0ba@news.povray.org>
Thanks on the tip about the rim and the radiosity.
No dashboard.  Stick on the side used for both steering and speed/break
control. Instruments would be projected on glass. I still have to do these
things. This was an experiment. I have a large number of designs that I want
to model. I had tried this one in Truespace and it gave me trouble with the
nurbs surfaces. Rhino was a blessing and povray makes it look sooo good. Now
I plan on trying some of the other designs I have. That RIM is done
completely in POVray. Torus's and cylinders intersection and difference with
a bicubic patch for the middle.