POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car : Re: Car Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 28 Jan 2003 17:33:19
Message: <3e37052f@news.povray.org>
The idea is electric yes with a full cell or other high out put system in
the rear section. The steering wil be with the two section. The front
section would rotate arond a point just behind the wheels.

As for finishing it I would like to but i am still looking for my Round-ToIT
for other projects at the moment.

I have many car ideas. I would like to get most of them modeled before i go
after detail for any one.