POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intruder WIP (90kb) : Re: Intruder WIP (90kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intruder WIP (90kb)
From: Darren Hewson
Date: 27 Jan 2003 10:52:48
Message: <3e3555d0@news.povray.org>
You are right of course, the biggest reason that this is still WIP is that
I'm having a massive struggle with the lighting.

Seems that if I manage to have the reflection in the water at a more
realistic level of brightness then the rest of the scene is far too dark
(see Slime's comment about the lighting also).

Currently I'm reduced the messing about with the relative ambients of the
various objects in the scene, a frustrating and long winded 'trial by
error'...

Any tips welcome...