POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Tea Pot : Re: Old Tea Pot Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Tea Pot
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Jan 2003 10:33:14
Message: <3e33ffba@news.povray.org>
Looks real good. Not sure if there should be more reflection showing in the
scene though, both in the cup and piece of amber (tabletop too, if polished)
since they are so shiny. Maybe there already is... only that it might not be
variable reflection that I'm wanting to see, noting how you used version 3.1
for this and not 3.5.

I don't know about Amorphium but I guess that's how the isosurface-look was
given to the mug. It works well if so. That handle would be better matched
if it also had pitting too.