POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Boat03 (102 Kb) : RE: WIP Boat03 (102 Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Boat03 (102 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 25 Jan 2003 15:50:55
Message: <3e32f8af@news.povray.org>

200### [at] ignoranciaorg...
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:15:58 +0100
>   Very nice model! The horse head seems a bit little for the boat, but
> overall it's getting very nice.

Hola Jaime.
Thank you very much. Well, if I make the horse a bit bigger it seems to me
as it is going to make the boat sink. I'm gonna leave it as it is for the
moment.

> BTW, I hope you are going to put it on
> a museum, because making it to navigate and intereact with the water
> realistically can be a real challenge. ;)

I wasn't thinking about a Museum.
The image in my mind is Leonardo's workshop (I have to do more models of
Leonardo) maybe showing the boat to Ludovico Sforza, Duke of Milan.
(It's maybe too much, but lets see...).
Bye.