POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My basement [22K] : Re: My basement [22K] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My basement [22K]
From: Slashdolt
Date: 25 Jan 2003 14:20:27
Message: <3e32e37b@news.povray.org>
"Ben T. Scheele" <sch### [at] tcumnedu> wrote in message
... Even if you didn't really
> finish your basement, you were still being creative and having fun, so
> that's more important than having a finished basement, huh?

That's easy for us POV-Ray users to say anyhow... ;-)

But aside from all of that, it was actually a practical way to look at how
different changes would look in my basement.  For example, what if the walls
were red?  What color should I stain the trim? (when I do it)  What type of
drop ceiling looks best?  What if the floor wasn't covered with toys? (hehe)