POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rutan Long-EZ : Re: Rutan Long-EZ Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rutan Long-EZ
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 25 Jan 2003 12:49:27
Message: <3e32ce27@news.povray.org>
Skip,
    That's awesome!  That's a great rendering of one of my favorite
aircraft.  Way to go.  Do you use Rhino for other purposes, or did you just
pick it up for modeling things for povray scenes?  I hope you will give it a
great setting and create an awesome scene.  I have included a scan of my
print of the Long-EZ in flight in my next post (about 100 kb); I hope it
will be a useful reference in creating the setting for it.  I noticed a few
differences between your model and the planes in the photo, and I was
wondering if yours is a newer version, or did you or your dad do some
modifications?  The color scheme at least is probably his own design, and
it's very cool.

-Ben Scheele