POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02) : Re: Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02)
From: Tek
Date: 24 Jan 2003 18:26:49
Message: <3e31cbb9@news.povray.org>
Timothy R. Cook wrote:
> I think the ship jumps in just a bit too close for comfort to the
> surface...;)
> Maybe it should kick up some snow spray...

Yeah; it actually passes through the surface! The movement is just a placeholder
for now, I plan to make the ship fly along splines later (and not fly through
things), but I was too lazy to do that for this test! :)

BTW, it's not snow, it's more easy to see the shape of the landscape in my
original picture:
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/misc/floating_islands_in_the_sky.jpg
Though it's a very surreal landscape so it's not meant to look like anything
really.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com