POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02) : Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Teleportation, IRTC wip (DivX 5.02)
From: Tek
Date: 24 Jan 2003 18:02:37
Message: <3e31c60d@news.povray.org>
I'm working on an animation for the current irtc round. The basic idea is a
spaceship that can teleport from where it is to another random point in the
universe (inspired by Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy and Lost In Space and a
few other things).

Anyway, I wasn't sure if I could do a good teleport effect, I thought the
editing might seem a little confused, so I did this test render. I'm very
pleased with the result :)

So, what do you think? It's still early days, so I welcome any suggestions you
have for what should go in the final animation :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message