POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pots WIP : pots WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  pots WIP
From: Mike Williams
Date: 23 Jan 2003 21:30:19
Message: <3e30a53b@news.povray.org>
Ok here it is. I am still trying to decide on the background. A stone or
wood feince or somthing. I am also not sure if the lamp works or if I should
build somthing more indian style. I was looking for something that would
work but I can not find any examples of indian lamps or torches. If any one
has an idea of what an indian torch or lamp looks like please let me know.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pots3db2.jpg' (95 KB)

Preview of image 'pots3db2.jpg'