POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Problem with MPEG animations in WinXP. : Re: Problem with MPEG animations in WinXP. Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:37:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with MPEG animations in WinXP.
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 23 Jan 2003 16:13:01
Message: <3e305add@news.povray.org>
DJ Wiza wrote:
> Crashed WMP 8.00.00.4487 under Windows XP Home SP1 over here.  No
> errors.  Media Player just disappeared.
>
> -DJ

That's what happens to me too! Also, when I use some other player, it
crashes. That means that the codec is responsible, I think.

I upgraded to WMP9, but this didn't fix anything at all.

What codecs du you have and what version? Would be useful to know so that I
can isolate the problem...

regards,
Simen Kvaal.