POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just Some Pretty Blocks : Re: Just Some Pretty Blocks Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Some Pretty Blocks
From: Mike Williams
Date: 23 Jan 2003 15:29:40
Message: <3e3050b4@news.povray.org>
I was just pointing out the use of the word "abstract" Most people call
non-objective art abstract.

Abstract is a non realistic depictions of a subject.
Non-abjective does not depict anything but the art.

It is very common to see things in non-objective art. That is where the
Rorschach test comes in.

Sorry if I sounded like I had problems with your comments. I was just
passing on some of this costly education of mine.

I am looking forward to more work like this.

http://pov.monde.free.fr/mael/mlpov081eng.html